Sept. 26, 2023
The final round of reporting from Mathematics and Statistics and Health and Physical Education has been released by NMSSA.
These insights reports, designed to provide detail and advice on teaching practice in primary contexts, follow the release of achievement and contextual reports in each learning area.
For Health and Physical Education, there are three new reports:
- Keeping safe on social media – Year 8 students’ strategies
- Wellbeing – Insights for teachers
- Hidden messages – Critical thinking in media contexts
For Mathematics and Statistics, there are also three new reports:
- Insights for teachers – Thinking about fractions
- Opportunities to learn mathematics at Year 4 and 8
- Our cultures and mathematics at Year 4 and 8